Volunteer Code of conduct
The conduct of New Dream of Cambodian Children Organisation (NDCCO) volunteers is an important factor contributing towards the success of our organisation. Therefore, we require those wishing to participate in our volunteer program to adhere to the following code of conduct.
- Volunteers must comply with NDCCO’s Child Protection Policy.
- Volunteers must respect Cambodian laws and culture, this includes dressing appropriately.
- Volunteers must treat everyone equally with kindness, honour and respect.
- Prior to inviting friends or visitors to NDCCO, please confirm with management.
- NDCCO is a no smoking and a no drinking zone.
- Volunteers must have an optimistic and positive attitude.
- A commitment to your chosen work hours must be given. If you require time for yourself, please advise management as soon as possible.
- Conducting business of any kind for self gain in the vicinity of NDCCO is prohibited.
- All funds raised in the name of NDCCO must be processed through the correct channels.
- No volunteer shall personally accept, direct or use donations as they see fit.
- Any volunteer wishing to provide support for staff, student or family must first consult with management.
- No extra-curricular activities are to be organised and carried out within the organisation without prior consent from management.
- Care and correct use of the organisation’s property is required at all times.